Your career as a mortgage lender is within reach through the NMLS continuing education in Las Vegas, NV from Key Realty. In order to offer a loan as a mortgage broker, you must go through the appropriate NMLS certification. NMLS stands for the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and it requires loan officers to meet national standards through obtaining this license. Every state may have slightly different requirements, but the state of Nevada:
- Requires that you complete 30 hours of SAFE pre-license education.
- From there, you must take and pass the NMLS test.
- You must undergo a background check and pay the fees associated with the application.
- Then you must apply for your mortgage license in the state of Nevada.
- Finally, you need to associate your NMLS account with your employer.
After you have completed all of the above steps the first time, you must renew your mortgage license every year through continuing education. Key Realty School is proud to be an NMLS-approved course provider, offering the 8-hour SAFE Comprehensive Continuing Education: Compliance in Action course. Currently, we are offering this course online so that that we can maintain the safety of our teachers and students. Visit our website to get started!